Monday, February 21, 2011

another week in the Manna house

All of our programs are now in full swing, and we stay really busy running them or planning during the week.  I'm involved with Child Sponsorship, which I've talked quite a bit about already.  I also teach an adult Beginner's English class, kid's Literacy and Math class.  And help out with adult Advanced English, 2 kid's English classes, women's exercise, girl's soccer, comedor (feeding center).  I will talk in much more detail about each soon :)
 I also realized I've never introduced my group!  Here we are...program directors 2011!
Back: Zac, Matt, Dane, Will, Luke. Front: Lori (MPI executive director), Megan, Amira (country director), Me, Amanda, Steph, Katie
silly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home